Online in a million places
- Main Tumblr: day-to-day stream of consciousness and general internet goodness.
- Parasol Party: intermittent life updates since 2006.
- The Midnight Society: adventures in historical sites, graveyards and day-tripping.
- Unfamiliarize: a sort of scrapbook from my studies about faith, history, identity, storytelling, etc.
- Flickr: photography, mostly of babies and cats.
- Instagram: phone photography! also mostly of babies and cats.
- Twitter: one-liners for those one-line moments.
- Feedly: how I consume the internet.
- Pinterest: clothes, meals, art, travel ideas, etc.
- RVANews: writings for RVANews including Richmond Proper (my old etiquette column).
Likes / Interests
reading. hiking. day trips. historical sites. picnics. optical toys. founding fathers. virginia wines. photography. church hill. oregon hill. forgiveness. etiquette. yard games. storytelling. arachnids and felines. breakfast. archaeology. crafting. old-school Nintendo, new-school Nintendo. dressing well. making itineraries. garden mazes. holidays. tiny stuff. gadgets. gardening. cooking. the paranormal. sci-fi. rubber stamps. yoga. receiving handmade cards from friends.
- CHAT Richmond: if you want to invest in the lives of your neighbors, this is a good way to do it. I've volunteered as a tutor here in the past.
- Regularly scheduled programming: a list of my favorite feeds and podcasts. this is how I consume information, mostly.
- The weekend guide to Richmond: this is a few years old now and in need of an update, but still a good way to experience the city if you've only got a weekend.